NEW YORK, June 7, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — Zinnovone of the world’s leading management and strategy consulting firms, acted as exclusive financial advisor to customera leading consulting-focused, industry-focused global technology solutions company, in connection with its acquisition of Cellinet. Based at Lisbon, PortugalCelfinet is a global wireless engineering services company focused on providing end-to-end network planning and performance optimization services.
With this acquisition, Cyient strengthens its wireless engineering practice to help communications service providers (CSPs) and enterprises deploy their ubiquitous connectivity networks at scale. It will also enable the company’s enterprise customers to build networks to harness the power of 5G and lead their own digital transformation journey. This addition will further strengthen Cyient’s presence in Europewhere Celfinet has a strong footprint, and help grow Cyient’s business across North America and Australia.
Anand KalraPrincipal at Zinnovsaid, “The wireless engineering space has seen active mergers and acquisitions over the past few years as companies strive to build strong capabilities in modern technologies, including 5G. We are proud to have advised Cyient’s management on this highly strategic transaction which strengthens their capabilities in the wireless space, and also expands their presence in Europe and across the world. We believe the trend of acquiring wireless technology companies will prevail and we will continue to see more mergers and acquisitions by large and medium-sized companies over the next two years. »
The transaction was announced at an enterprise value of 41 million euros. Celfinet achieved a turnover of €17.1 million in 2021 with EBIT margins of 21.1% – implying a multiple of 12X EV/EBIT.
Previously, Zinnov served as the exclusive financial advisor for the acquisition of SimTLiX by Intive.
Founded in 2002, Zinnov is a global management and strategy consulting firm, present in New YorkSanta Clara, Houston, bangaloreGurgaon, Parisand Pune. Over the past 20 years, Zinnov has successfully consulted with more than 250 Fortune 500 companies and large and midsize private equity funds to develop actionable insights that help them create value – across the dimensions of revenue and optimization. With core expertise in digital engineering, mergers and acquisitions, digital transformation, innovation, global talent and outsourcing consulting, Zinnov assists clients by:
- Advising global private equity firms and firms on asset screening and target valuation, commercial due diligence and value creation.
- Helping global enterprises define and drive their open innovation programs, design and operate acceleration programs, and enable collaboration with start-ups on specific use cases and predefined outcomes.
- Enable global enterprises to develop and optimize a global engineering footprint through technology and functional hub configurations and accelerators to achieve higher R&D efficiency, innovation and productivity.
- Increase business product and service revenue in new markets through account intelligence, market entry and market expansion advice.
- Structure and implement digital transformation levers enabled by technologies such as AI/ML, Cloud, IOT and RPA.
With its team of experienced consultants, subject matter experts, and research professionals, Zinnov serves clients across multiple verticals, including enterprise software, BFSI, healthcare, automotive, retail, and telecommunications in the United States, Europe, Japanand India.
For more information, visit http://zinnov.com.