THE PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
- The ability to investigate and apply expertise to data with the aim of providing the specific area of expertise.
- The ability to analyze data and extract trends to ensure process improvement and/or customer satisfaction. This could take the form of innovative ideas as well as the task of compiling reports.
- Engage and list current team/company challenges and use expertise to solve problems to provide viable solutions.
- The ability to solve a problem with the intent to use expertise/ability and/or experience to resolve quickly.
- Perform quality assurance based on the specialized requirements of the role.
- Must be able to provide strong communication stakeholder management. customer feedback, customer management, respond to queries in a timely manner.
- Engage in a professional manner, whether verbally or face-to-face
- Analyzes fund rules, policies and mandates and summarizes them in a fund setup document
- Set up a new business
- Provide training on administration processes to new clients
- Perform system tests on new functionality
- Write test cases for new features.
- Database administration (MCSA certificate) MySQL
- Knowledge of Structured Query Language (SQL)
- 2 to 4 years of experience in a similar position (non-negotiable)
- Experience in pension fund administration
- Financial insight
- Attention to detail
- Organisational skills
- Ability to work under pressure
Desired work experience:
- 2 to 5 years Financial advice and advisory service
- 2 to 5 years Software development
Desired level of qualification: