The International Financial Services Centers Authority (IFSCA), Gujarat is inviting applications for the position of Grant Administration Officer (Level – 1 Consultant) (FinTech) and Young Professional (Development Department).
Job name: Administration Manager (Consultant Grade – 1) (FinTech) and Young Professional (Development Department)
Administrative Manager (Consultant Grade – 1) (FinTech): 01 (Un)
Young Professional (Development Department): 01 (A)
Essential qualification and experience
Administrative manager (consultant level – 1)
• CS/CA/CMA, LL.B (with specialization in corporate law and from a reputable university)
• With a minimum of 3 and a maximum of 8 years of post-qualification experience
Young Professional (Development Department)
• Master’s degree with specialization in Business Administration/Economics/Finance and Accounting/Statistics (or) CA (or) CFA (or) CS (or)ICWA (or) Bachelor of Laws and at least one year of work experience in a reputable organization in banking, capital markets, insurance, fund management, advisory services, etc.
• With minimum 1 and maximum 3 years of post-qualification experience
How to register?
• Interested candidates are required to submit their application in the prescribed format together with supporting documents should be sent by post in a cover overlaying the post applied for ‘IFSCA – application for the position of Young Professional/Consultant Grade 1/Consultant Grade 2 (write role name) to Special Duty Officer, International Financial Services Centers Authority (IFSCA), Second Floor, PRAGYA Tower, Block 15, Area 1, Road 1C, GIFT SEZ, GIFT City, Gandhinagar Gujarat- 382355 no later than 25.02.2022 until 6 p.m.
• A pdf copy of the application can also be emailed to [email protected]
To access the official notification, click on here